Roman Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roman Story

v62 maplestory private server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin must read!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
woody95

Admin must read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Admin must read!!!!   Admin must read!!!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:08 pm

admin in mikes server i was a gm he said im a good gm and i can be a co-owner also if u need one u can read my gm app i posted...

admin plz mike was a good man and if u r his best friend...u should do what he did make me gm...

GOD BLESS U MIKE! U R IN A BETTER PLACE NOW! GOD BLESS U!
Back to top Go down
casper

PostSubject: Re: Admin must read!!!!   Admin must read!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:36 pm

o0o.. u r co-owner of the DiedStory? then how come i the Admin for the server doesnt noe it? kind of bullshit.. saying u r the co-owner.. as i noe the co-owner of DiedStory is xRegrets cause iDied using his pack for the server....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Admin must read!!!!   Admin must read!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:43 pm

he said to me that xRegrets or Casper is the owner i dont know he changed mind
Back to top Go down
https://diedstory.board-directory.net
casper

PostSubject: Re: Admin must read!!!!   Admin must read!!!! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:51 pm

he say that he will teach me casue he ask mi to help host when he start his study which in june if i no wrong.. but i'm sure wif tat xregrets is the co-owner becouse idied using his pack for the server.. beside tat woody95 is surely not a co-owner!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin must read!!!!   Admin must read!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin must read!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roman Story :: Newsfront of RomanStory :: Announcement-
Jump to: