Roman Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roman Story

v62 maplestory private server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM] Application for Pierced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pierced

[GM] Application for Pierced Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Application for Pierced   [GM] Application for Pierced EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Applying for GM position.
Name:Beenie

Time Zone: PST

E-mail: da_real_n@hotmail.com

How long you have been playing MapleStory: I used to be a very active player of GMS for 3 or 4 years, a Regular NX buyer, high lvled, and owned a very large guild, Then found the private servers and started playing here. (free nx and lvled quickly made me stay with them)

What you will do to help the server: I'd be helping around in the forum and in-game. I'd be guiding beginners (novices/newcomers) around the server and the forum. I'd be telling them the staff members and who to contact for serious help and I'd give them the direct link to the rules in the forum and the server. Not to bribe but, I'd be able to donate whenever I can to help keep the server up. I'm not bribing. I just don't want servers to die within a week. I would be helping people train on another character that has no GM stuff and isn't a GM or anything. My "FOR FUN" character. I want to play legit too. I'd be helping with telling people the custom NPCs and everything I should. I obey rules and I don't disrespect. I love teamwork around and see joy in the sever and forum.

Experience with private servers: I have been in the Private servers for about 6 months, I have to say im very pro in MS, Im active, and i just like having fun.

Which GM commands you will usually use: I have a good knoledge of all commands but mostly i use
!givedonarpoint
!cleardrops
!giftnx
!healperson
!healmap

I usually do a lot of events so im doing healing and spawning. I guess i use the commands that are within the GM rules.

How long you play: Im a college student I have no life Im on everyday 24/7 i have 2 classes a day, No classes on Fri, Sat,Sun

Have you voted?: Yes. I vote every 12 hour. Being number 1 is my top priority.

~My Adds~

~I know it isnt in the format but more you should know about me~

Im a very active person to the server. Im the one that is always around all through the server, the one that when there are new members to the server and the stop in FM I greet them, Im the one that walks around the game helping everyone. I am the GM that is always helpful. I am the GM that is always hosting events so that members arnt asking they just know that there is an event going on. I will be the GM that when ppl smega looking for a GM i am first to whisper back, Im the Gm that is always waiting for the second to vote again. Im the one that is reminding ppl to vote.

Thats me all in one.

Please Email me if you could use me

MSN messenger-da_real_n@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

[GM] Application for Pierced
Page 1 of 1