Roman Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roman Story

v62 maplestory private server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darren's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mindstormer3

Darren's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Darren's GM App   Darren's GM App EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:26 am

Name: Darren

Reason for joining: I've been going from server to server, and I usually notice that whenever I'm online, no GMs seem to be online. This means i see alot of maplers who are sometimes lost yet have no one to ask help from. If i become GM, I'd not only help the players but I'd make sure there's some stability and peace in the server. Another reason I want to join is so i could maybe become more familiar with coding and things like that. I know it's a hard job for one or two people to code an entire server on their own, that's why I'm offering my help. I also wanna learn because it seems really interesting

Experience: I'm not going to lie to you, I was Head GM for a server once, but the problem is my server was wiped out in a day... this happened around March when there was that massive server wipe because of Nexon.

What can i offer: I can bring Knights of Cygnus skills to the server, I can host alot of fun events, I'd help out alot when it comes to catching hackers and make sure no one is treated unfairly, and i can try to give my attention to those who need it.

Personality: I'm a fun and open minded guy. It's not like i slave over my computer and get a hard on everytime i blog or anything. I go out with my friends all the time, but on my spare leisure time I like to learn new things, like by becoming a GM i believe i could learn more about coding.

So please pick me as a GM, I can change alot for the better
=)
Back to top Go down

Darren's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roman Story :: RomanStory Discussion :: Staff Application :: Staff Application-
Jump to: